The inclement weather did not stop pet enthusiasts from showing up with their beloved friends.
The club’s boat yard was transformed into a pet arena.
Mornington Mums, Dads, Grandparents and Children were all in attendance with their pets.
Dogs ruled the show and ranged in size from a miniature Maltese to a Newfoundland.
All pets were paraded and had to perform their specialty trick to impress the judges.
The winners were:
- Best Dressed Ari the miniature Maltese
- Most Unusual Sparky the Red Healer ( Jet and Kara from Harcourts Mornington)
- Waggiest Tail – Murphy the Black Labrador
- Longest nose/tongue Sugar the Bull Terrier
- Best Sit and Drop Winston the Pug
- Funniest name – Gozo
- Shaggiest Coat – Foo the Schitzu
- Special mention to Pearl the Black Newfoundland
Thank you to the Sponsors Josh from Mt Martha Veterinary Clinic, Joy from Peninsula cat Rescue and Jennifer from Helping Hounds
Also the MYC Social Committee led by Di Lynch.
Click here for the full photo gallery.