TAG End of Financial Year Report 2020
The trades our team have mastered and are now qualified with the MYC uni....
- "Painter" (non expert) both on and off water, marine grade!
- "Auto elec" - with a sub diploma in antique agricultural problem solving!
- "Mechanical equipment trouble shooting and operation"!
- "Traffic / Yard management" - diploma (2 year course)!
- "Garbologist" - grade 1 inc. bin division (this qualification has the highest rating from the VERY top of our organisation (above even the Uni director)!
- "Carpentry" / fit & fix, also with a sub diploma in exec. decision making!
- "Engineering" - Steel equip fabrication, design, maintenance & repair, incorporating on water marks etc.!
- "Marine Safety Inspection" diploma. viz Rib's Dominators, Retriever!
- "MYC Boat / Tractor Operator" qualification - gold class. (inc Crane operator gold class!)
- "Technology/ Computer Specialist" (very specialised course, very few qualified!)
- "MYC University, crowd control lollipop degree" (also grade 1 as it involves crowd control of members wishing to shake hands with these extraordinary humble TAG Team Members while just doing their job!)
During the last few weeks a valued member has created another course for the uni of MYC to consider in their program:
- "Scientific Director of Organisational Tidyness" first class (degree) implementing both creation design and implementation. As the creator, and the fact that MYC Uni might make it a 3 year course, this person may have to carry this position for a while!
Frivolty aside I think I can speak for all TAG members in "us" thanking all of "us" for the friendship / fun / help and comraderie freely given and accepted.
Not to forget to mention the support given to us by our club.
Stay well and healthy.
Looking forward to more of the same in the future,
Your MYC Club Captain!
28 June 2020