Our MYC Yard team are currently organising Winter Storage for 2017 (May to the end of September 2017).
Invoices have been sent out to those of you that had storage last year. If you do not require a spot this year or are looking for a spot and have not received an invoice please can you let the office know email@example.com as soon as possible.
Payment is due by the 28th February to secure your spot and can be made online by logging onto to the members area click here and follow the instructions (your user name is your member number, the 4 digit number found on your invoice or statement and your password is your date of birth - ddmm).
For Keelboat owners please be aware of the following:
- Crane Slipping Day is Saturday the 6th May & Slipping Day is Saturday the 13th of May (you are required to attend on the allocated day).
- You will need to organise your own Boat Cradle or Boat Stand.
- Slipping cost is $255 (includes unstacking of cradles and any crane use)
- Storage cost is $26 per ft LOA and is payable by prepayment before end of February 2017 to secure a spot.
- No Boat can enter Yard without current Third Party Insurance as a minimum. (MYC office to sight policy certificate)