Important Notice to Members
The new app has some great new features and even allows you to login and make posts from your PC as well as your smartphone/tablet.
We are sure the transition will be quite simple for most users. Our office staff and tech team are very familiar with the new app and can answer any queries by phone or email.
We understand the importance of remaining in touch with other members and the Club - no more so than during the current world difficulties.
If you are a current financial member, a link to the download areas of the new app complete with your username and initial password has been already supplied to you.
The new app invitation email from us will arrive to you from:"firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Be sure to check your spam/junk folders and firewall apps to ensure it got delivered to you!
- Don’t write back to that address – just use the address below if you need to contact us.
- And, if you don’t want the app, simply discard the email and let us know with the address below.
- You should follow the instructions in the invitation email and login asap to avoid ‘being offline’ – and, you should immediately change your password in your profile area for security reasons.
- It’s all that simple! We look forward to seeing you back online!
If you have any issues, please contact the tech team email@example.com or phone the office.