No dramas on the day other than a missing handbag
The Doctor - Graeme Holmes was first to arrive home and we had our first dead heat for second place between Lucinda - Barry Mills and Flying Circus - Allison Clough. It appears it was a night for the big boats with Windsong, Something Blue, First Light and Phoenix all in the top ten.
The last race did determine the Series placings and even with a first last night it was not enough for the The Doctor could not catch up on points to First Light, Andrew Weber. Congratulations Andrew and his team!
In third place overall and on count back was our new members sailing their first series at MYC since leaving RHKYC in their Flying Fifteen Ffat Chance - John Best and Ian Robertson.(20th last night)
The Top Ten was:
10: Beau Brummell Tonia and Graeme Vertigan Div 3
9. Javelin - Mark Nicholson Div. 1
8. Times-r-Tuff John Underwood Div.3
7. Silicon Chip - Lawrence White Div.2
6. Phoenix - Bruce Bennett , Peter Green Div.1
5. Cocktail Rob Rainsford Div. 3
4. Jesse - Graeme Pimlott Couta
3. FFat Chance - John Best and Ian Robertson - Flying Fifteen
2. The Doctor - Graeme Holmes Div.2
1. First Light - Andrew Weber Div.1
For all the results click here
Thank You Tony Coco from the Good Guys Mornington
Thank you Race Office Volunteers
Thank you Tender Drivers.
Thank You Ball Boys