- A group of 11 new try sailors learnt the parts of the boat, how to tack, and points of sail. T
- The last group of try sailors who have graduated to level 2 even got to take to the water in a powerboat!
- Level 3 sailors enjoyed some tug of war and learning how to hike out..!
- And the level 4 and 5 learnt about their sail shape and set up!
- 420s and Lasers had a theory session on weather, including formation of a seabreeze, the Coriolis effect, converence/divergence and reading synoptic charts!
- And of course, everyone enjoyed the Sunday BBQ! Thanks again to all the parents volunteers who have done BBQ duty in the past few weeks!
Too windy for Sailing this weekend, but that doesn’t stop the junior and youth learning and having fun! Amongst a few rain squalls, everyone enjoyed games and theory from the land!
MYC Current News
We'll bring you all the latest news from around the Club, the country and around the world.