We intend to have the crane and slipping running concurrently. Can we please have the first boat crews and volunteers at the yard at 7.30am to set up and launch a duck.
The franna crane will be onsite at 8.00am with a half hour set up so we can expect the first lift at approx. 8.30am.
Please estimate 20 minutes per lift to calculate your time.
The order of the craning will be:
- Joanna (to temporary storage whilst waiting for cradle)
- Morning Light
- Lincoln Rose
- Retriever (onto trailer)
- All backstays are to be off in preparation for crane lift
- All hard stands are to be dismantled and out of the yard by 12pm Sunday
- Hard stand sites are to be swept and rubbish removed
The order of slipping will be:
- One for One
- Seduction (to other side of pit)
- Obsession (at high tide)
- Anna (big crane onto cradle for high tide launch)
A reminder that all rear cradle lines are to be released before the boat floats.
Ideally the crew is put onto the boat once it has gone down the slip.
Tillers and wheels are to be tied off to stop rudder movement when splashing into the water.
Crane operations will take priority over slipping operations.
Can crews then please remove the breast bars and braces from their cradle in preparation for pack up.
Thank you for your co-operation,