With 239 entries and more still flowing things are starting to hot up for the preparation of the Nationals.
OPENING PARADE: We have heard on the grape vine that a number of States are well underway with preparation of their outfit for the Opening Parade. This will be a great chance to get the kids dressed as a team and make an entrance.
SIGN-ON/OFF PROCESS: Thank you to those who have been updating any missing/incorrect information from their entry details. We will be actively using the parent contact information and medical information as part of the sign-on/off system so please ensure you have listed the details of the parent of guardian who will be present at the regatta. If you need to update anything please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. GREEN FLEET: The Green Fleet at this years Nationals will be a fully coached regatta to provide the safest and most enjoyable first regatta experience for a young sailor. Our Green Fleeters are the future of our fleet and so please help encourage new families with starting the journey. ENTER GREEN FLEET
2. CHANGE FLEET / DETAILS - If you would like to update or correct your entry please email email@example.com with your change request. This will save you time updating at registration and provides LBSC with accurate planning data.
3. SUPPORT BOATS - Please remember to register your support boat prior to the event. REGISTER SUPPORT BOAT.
4. ORDER Additional Official Regatta T-Shirts are still available and orders close on the 9th December.
Boat Measurement Booking System
ALL BOATS as part of registration need to pass a measurement & safety check. This year we will be trialling a booking system to enable you to book a time slot for the measurement of your boat. This will assist in minimising the long queues for measurement and to help families plan their arrival and pre event training. Available times are as follows:
- Monday 2nd January: < >09:00am - 10:00 am (NOTE: Teams Racing Boats Only) 10:00am - 5:00pm Tuesday 3rd January: 9:00am - 12:00pm
BOOK BOAT MEASUREMENT TIMESLOT
On the 3rd of January LBSC have organised a welcome night under the stars. Join us for a gourmet BBQ with a feast of fresh local produce. All competitors receive a ticket to the welcome night as part of their entry.
NOTE: Additional tickets for parents and siblings can be purchased via the OptiAUS website.
Buy Welcome Night Tickets
XSP Charter Boat - BOOK HERE
HELP! I need to update my Nationals Entry:
How can I change FLEET?
How can I change SAIL NUMBER?
Update my EMERGENCY CONTACT details?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTER COACH & SUPPORT BOAT:
All support and coach boats MUST be registered with Largs Bay Sailing Club. Please register as soon as possible to assist with club logistics.
SUPPORT BOAT REGISTRATION
SUPPORT BOAT STORAGE AND LAUNCHING:
Largs Bay Sailing Club (LBSC) in partnership with Cruising Yacht Club of South Australia (CYCSA) are pleased to offer a support boat launching, marina berth and trailor storage solution. This payment is for storage at CYCSA, it does NOT register your boat for the regatta.
All Support Boats MUST also be registered via the OptiAUS Shop. A support flag will be issued to you at the event registration desk with a $50 compulsory flag deposit.
Dates Included: 2nd January - 9th January (To discuss additional storage days please CONTACT LBSC)
The CYCSA Support Boat Bundle includes:
- CYCSA Launching
- CYCSA Marina berth
- CYCSA Secure Trailer storage
- $50 fuel card
- $20 CYCSA food and beverage card.
CYCSA Boat Storage & Launching
Save time and energy and pre-order your lunches for the Nationals. LBSC are providing a delicious range of lunch options for sailors and parents.
BOOK TALLSHIP DAY SAIL
NATIONALS WEATHER LINK