Seduction, Richard Nichols, Cruising AMS Div. 2
- Trim, Tony Grundy, Cruising Spinnaker Div.1
- Windsong of Mornington, Jim Watson Cruising Spinnaker Div.2
- Friday Harbour, Kon Chili Cruising Spinnaker Div.3
- Hasta La Vista, David Sullivan Performance Racing Div.1
- Kiss, Greg Sherwinski, Sports Boats
- Scratch, D. Eickmeyer and Stuart Schafer, Sports Boats
- Athena, Ron Caddy Classis Yacht Division
Also receiving special mention at Festival of Sails is John the Painter
Age shall not weary him, nor a lifetime of great sailing. That is the motto of Mornington Yacht Club's John Petkovsek, known more familiarly as 'JP' or John the Painter.
He’s back for his umpteenth Festival of Sails, racing with clubmate Jimmy Watson on the Hunter 41, Windsong of Mornington in Cruising Spinnaker Division 2.
“I am 31. No, no, sorry. I am 81 in June, although I wouldn’t mind being 31 again..." Petkovsek quips.
The Windsong team won their division last year, but struggled during Saturday's passage race. “Light airs she doesn’t like."