We cannot wait to see you next Friday Fun; I had a go at looking after the kids while you were away and clearly suck at it. Kids, I promise never to torture you again.
It was great to see Jay Polson back and a warm welcome to Max Hansen.
You may have noticed some new sail numbers out there (AUS 382). Congratulations Liam on your new boat; how exciting!
The activities involved two races (yes very imaginative) and lightning fast Liam took line honours on both. I couldn’t determine the placings after that but can report:
- We lost Alfie and Henri mid-session. They claim to have made a toilet break but returned with a Pacer – and our Commodore!
- Millie appeared the most frustrated in a Plastic Opti and desperately wanted her racing machine back. She managed to get collected by the boom through one of the strong shifts but kept it together while help arrived. Well done Millie!
- It would not be the same without Oscar having boat troubles. I think Oscar will be an expert of on water repairs by the end of the season. Thanks Oscar for returning to shore to pick up Max Hansen.
- Tom & Hunter figured out how far a Feva can be sailed without a bung.
- Seeing you sailing through the Pacer’s racing was great to watch.
Look forward to seeing everyone next week.
Click here to see all photos