On display is a magnificent model of "Caraid"and Opening Day Log Book.
Caraid details as follows:
William FIF design in 1928
48' 0" long
11' 6" Breadth
Built in Sydney by Morrison & Sinclair
Using N.Z. Kauri full length planks, and Teak cabin, deck stem and stern.
Home at Mornington for many years, Caraid has been the flagship at nearly every opening day since 1928.
Originally owned by Ron Hillis, then Hammy Wilson and finally current MYC Member Bob Barr.