- It is within 5km from home
- For up to 2hrs, once per day
- With a mask
- With one other person (plus dependents that cannot be left unattended)
Please sign in upon entry using the QR code displayed on entry gates, social distance, move in and out as quickly as possible and not gather in groups within the yard.
Club rooms are closed (first aid can be accessed in an emergency)
- Access Boats from open-air yards. So long as sailors can practice social distancing and other covid requirements, a facility such as a clubhouse is not entered.
- Sailors can access boats on moorings and marinas. However, so long as members can practice social distancing and other covid requirements, a facility such as a clubhouse is not entered.
- Boats may be accessed from storage or dry stacks, if done in a retail style, click and collect, covid-safe manner, and if the storage facility has this same understanding.
- The practice of social distancing
- Sign in with the Service Victoria QR code at entrance points
- If you are experiencing any symptoms, you should get tested for Covid -19 and self-isolate until you receive your results.
Please let me know if you have any questions, happy sailing to those of you that this little update applies too.