Sitting underneath the VST the goals of this program are:
- To develop the skills of sailors new to the approved pathway classes and allow them the opportunity to engage with VST athletes.
- To develop the skills of club and class association coaches through a mentoring process with the Head of State Coaching.
This will include:
- Class Development held once a month training along with VST
- Training with Head of State Coaching with daily briefing and de-briefing
- $400 per person for the 2018/19 session or $44 Adhoc per person (AM/PM session)
Sailors wishing to participate in the Class Development program will be required to apply to Australian Sailing Lesley Fasala firstname.lastname@example.org | 9088 7202 | www.sailing.org.au