- Organised club racing and training for all members (adults and youth) can resume. This includes double handed dinghies and all forms of fully crewed keel boats, trailables and sports boats.
- Masks and social distancing are no longer required while sailing.
- There is no limit on the number of boats on the water for racing or training.
- Group sizes limited to 50 people (subject to a density quotient of 1 per 4sqm) in rigging area, keeping 1.5m social distancing unless wearing masks. Multiple groups of 50 are to be separated by a clear and reasonable gap.
MYC Sailing Committee now advises:
- The restricted number of crew in relation to boat length will no longer apply.
- The use of spinnakers will now be allowed for all Saturday races.
- Normal series racing will resume as follows:
- Twilight Series 2 will commence on Thursday 3rd December 2020
- Long Distance Race Series will commence with the Copel Sound Race on Saturday 5th December 2020.
- Saturday Series Races will commence on the 2nd January 2021.
4. Twilight and Saturday Standalone Races will continue until the New Year as follows:
- Twilight Standalone Race - Thursday 26th November 2020
- Saturday Standalone Races - 28th November 2020, 12th & 19th December 2020
5. Sunday Optimist and OTB races will continue as per the published program.
Further information: contact the Race Office email@example.com
or phone the Race Administrator on 0407 834 634