Long Distance Races:
1. Yarra’s Edge Destination Race: The welcome at Yarra’s Edge was special, unfortunately no Div. 1 boats made it up the river. The winners will receive $50 for 1st place in each division. Click here for results
2. Navigators’ Trophy Race: 19th December 2015
Clockwise or Anti clockwise?
Click here for Special Sailing Instructions
3. Overnight Trophy Race: Friday 8th January 2016
Entry Form will be issued with a closing date after sailing on Sunday 3rd Jan and if the agreed number of boats entering is not reached the race will be automatically cancelled on the Monday.
4. Hobsons Bay Destination Race: Saturday 17th January 2016 Berth & Dinner Reservation Form hand prepayment for dinner of $20 a head is required this includes dip & nibbles with pre dinner drinks and BBQ dinner plus choice of meat or vegetarian Lasagne. Yes HBYC put on a good show for us. The cut off date for this event will be Saturday 9th Jan.
5. HBYC Mornington Cup Race to MYC: Saturday 30th January 2016
Last year 8 boats stayed over and 23 enjoyed dinner in our Clubhouse. Sheryl put up 4 excellent platters of pre dinner nibbles etc. Quite a good welcome for HBYC members but I was the only MYC member to extend the friendship by staying to dinner. I would really like to see some of you committed to staying for dinner or at least for a welcoming drink.
6. Martha Cove Destination Race: Saturday 13th February 2016
Thank you to our sponsors Gazman