All sub committees come under the Committee/staff organisation chart.
1.Finance - Click here for Charter
Jon Phillips Treasurer and Chair, Stuart Gooley, Bret Levenspiel, Simon Purcell
2. Sailing: (Sailing Calendar, Race Handicaps and results, Fleets, Sailing Events)
Dave Eickmeyer (Rear Commodore) Reece James ( Club Captain) Bill Bennett (Div.1 Capt), Cam McKenzie (Div.2 Capt), Tim O'Grady (Div.3 Capt), Matt Hazelwinkle (Etchell Capt), Ian Robertson (FF Capt) Andrew Weber (OTB rep) , Stephen Bardsley (Race Admin),
3. Training and Development ( All Training, Volunteers, Schools and Group sailing)
Michelle Pickford, David Eickmeyer, Graeme Lyell, Reece James, Graeme Alexander
4. Sailability (Sailing Program for those disadvantaged)
Graeme Lyell, Noel Heyes, Dave Eickmeyer Committee Rep.
5.Social: (BBQ's, All events on the social calendar. Click here for a copy.)
Kerry Larder (Chair) Di Lynch, Jen Martin, Ross Ferguson (Committee rep), Denise and Richard George, Pam Lane, Pam Heyes, Kirstine Kelly (The Rocks), Jan Alexander, Barbara Nash
6.Marketing: (Membership, Sponsorship, Community engagement)
Sarah Sharman (Chair and Committee Rep), Majbritt Kring, Euan Campbell, John Ross and John Guest
7, Yard (OHS , Slipway, Yard Layout, Crane and Tractors)
Chris Jackson Vice Commodore and Chair) , Keith Bayliss, Greg Sharman (committee rep to TAG), Al Clark, Bob Armstrong, Greg Martin, Richard McDonald (Mornington Marine)
TAG team is there to support jobs required in the yard.
8. Mooring Working Group - IMPROVE Mooring Occupancy, Transfers, General Management, Tackle Specifications and Yield of safe moorings through development of a masetr plan with range options.
Tim Melville , Trevor Neate, Graeme Taylor
9. Foundation Group Click here for Charter
Stuart Gooley, Ray Harvey, Noel Heyes Bret Levenspiel.